494 Elphinstone Ave, Gibsons$1,649,000 House/Single Family Residential Detached 2 Storey FEATURED FOR SALE
494 Elphinstone Ave, Gibsons
- Postal Code: V0N 1V1
- MLS® Number: R2293004
- Listed By: Keller Williams Realty VanCentral
- Year Built: 2011
- Size: 3,136 Sq ft
- Lot Size: 10,360
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Parking: 2
- Tax: $4,623
- Tax Year: 2017
- View: Islands and Ocean
- Carport (very handy when raining) and has remote control lighting.
- Double car garage, with garage opener.
- Green roof with raised garden beds and garden shed.
- Solid high-quality concrete home with one-foot thick walls, made to last many centuries.
- Maintenance-free fibre cement siding.
- American Clay applied to main living and sleeping area and downstairs family room. American Clay paint elsewhere.
- In-floor water radiant heat throughout.
- HVAC Heat Recovery Ventilation System, Model 2000NP
- Engineered Harwood on main floor, cork in family room, high quality laminate in suite.
- Downstairs family room with own 2-piece bathroom.
- In ceiling speakers in 4 rooms with distribution controls.
- Euroline high quality sound dampening windows and doors with tilting feature.
- Large Napoleon (model NZ6000) wood-burning fireplace.
- Four-piece main floor bathroom with antique-look sink and cabinet.
- 2 bedrooms on main level with main floor laundry.
- Open Concept Kitchen, Living and Dinning Room, great for entertaining.
- Kitchen Features: Induction 5-burner stove top, with pot filler above. Small appliance garage (no need for counter space or moving small appliances) Walk-in Pantry Soft-close Cabinet doors and drawers (also in Master Bath) Hidden double-door fridge Wall Oven and warmer. Oven has many features including dehydrating. Bottle pullouts. Built-in removable bins for recycling Quartz countertop
- Solar Tubes provides light for back rooms.
- Walk-in Closet
- Master Bath Features Roomy Double sinks in quartz countertop Floor to ceiling tiles. Air-jet bathtub with colour-therapy underwater light. Large shower with 4 adjustable body sprays, rain showerhead and adjustable shower. Separate toilet with Toto Washlet and glass sink. No-touch ventilation controls in all bathroom and toilets
Welcome home to the quiet yet friendly Granthams Landing community. Where this stunning green home will not last 60 years but 600 years. The one-foot thick outer walls and domed roof are made of poured high grade concrete with maintenance-free fibre-cement siding. A modern concrete home that will knock your socks off. Overflowing with luxury, oozing with charm and comfort. The spacious 28×28 main living area is open concept, with a kitchen filled with high-end appliances, including a 5-burner induction stove top with a pot filler, the wall oven even has a dehydrating function, a walk-in pantry, a small appliance garage and a hidden fridge. The counter tops in the kitchen and master ensuite are quartz. The engineered hardwood floor flows throughout the main floor living space. Complete In-floor water radiant heat. The alluring high inner-domed ceiling provides an open and airy feeling. A large Napoleon 6000 Wood burning fireplace. Spectacular islands and ocean views from every window. Built-in Audio system throughout with zoned controls. Sound dampening windows with tilt function. A 4-piece bathroom with an ornate vanity. A convenient main floor laundry. The master bedroom has an adjacent walk-in closet The ensuite is spa like with his and her vanity, Air-jet tub with underwater colour-therapy light, and large stand-alone shower with regular shower, body sprays, and rain shower. A separate master WC with Toto Washlet and its own glass sink. Trails just outside the back door. 10 min walk to the beach! The backyard and roof is a garden! Solar tubes provide light in back rooms. Two car garage with adjacent carport connected to covered balcony and front door. Features a 2 bedroom self-contained in-law suite with 8’7 ceiling with its own laundry, kitchen and 1½ baths. Plus more features. must be seen in The Sunshine Coast, where there is NO Foreign Buyers Tax & NO Empty Home Tax.